Thanks for visiting the RNS Service auto
care blog. Today's post lists 5 important reasons Orrville drivers should
follow recommended maintenance schedules.
- 1. Be Safe A well-maintained car doesn't put you and your passengers at unnecessary risk. Think brakes, headlamps, tires.
- 2. Get Better Fuel Economy Regular maintenance is an investment in optimum fuel economy. Inadequate tire pressure, a dirty fuel system and a clogged air filter are just a few things that reduce fuel economy.
- 3. Preserve Resale Value How many Orrville used car buyers will pay full Blue Book for a car with a filthy engine, clogged filters and bald tires?
- 4. Don't Void Your Warranty Your warranty claims may be denied if your service history doesn't fulfill the minimum requirements recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.
- 5. Save Money Regular maintenance reduces the chance of catastrophic failures and repairs.
Here are some RNS Service tips to help you
remember the main items:
First, Fluids: Oil, transmission fluid, coolant,
power steering fluid, brake fluid, differential fluid, etc. We can take care of
all of these for you at RNS Service in Orrville.
Then, think Tires: Air, rotation, balancing, and
alignment. And while you're thinking tires, think brakes and shock absorbers.
Air and Fuel: Air filter replacement, fuel
filters and RNS Service fuel system cleaning.
This doesn't cover everything, but RNS Service
will help you with the rest.